2014年11月9日星期日

The key to victory shops


Yesterday, chat with friends, she recently busy shop
I said: "how suddenly want to start a business?"
Friend said: "where I used to work, mostly young people, there are things to buy commercial street of young people in need."
I replied: "Young sell something very strange?"
She said: "That you do not know, workers are at work during the day time, the basic will not go shopping after work."
I am very curious to ask: "What do you have to open the shop in that?"
She said: "The workers choose to shop online is greater than the chance of shopping in the store, because of the time issue, they do not have so much time to carefully selected." Did not quite understand this intermediate links, just think no matter what store opened, should be selected to compete in a small area.

About a month later, she told me that she opened the shop in the vicinity of previous work, I deliberately went to visit her, just opened, business is still very good, I am very curious and asked her: "There is no shortage of like you ? such a cosmetics shop, your strengths lie, "she said:" Now people like online shopping, I promote my products online, I'll buy more home delivery, and I also have a physical store, even if the customer into to my store, they do not spend too much time looking for the product. "I suddenly understand her idea, and through online publicity, and then bring the store to the customer realism, increasing the customer experience, this is indeed a a good way.


She later told me good, my products are aimed at office workers, they did not have that much time to pick, so the orderly management products, and classification show is very important, I said: "This is basically every store will do "She said:" The traditional shelf can also be classified indeed show a lot of products, but to demonstrate the quality of products but also to highlight the brand, so display racks must attract attention, so that customers can find the products at a glance. This is the key. "

没有评论:

发表评论